The ideal candidate will be comfortable generating frequent financial reports for senior management. They should track financial information in a well-organized manner and assist the Director of Finance in all aspects related to finance at the organization. As an assistant controller you will work and coordinate with colleagues and various operational departments to ensure proper accounting treatment, execution of accounting functions, and reporting.
• Manage all aspects of the general ledger.
• Ensure that all balance sheet accounts, including bank reconciliations, accounts payable, and accounts receivable are reconciled on a timely basis.
• Oversee the monthly payroll process in all jurisdictions Work with the payroll controller on the monthly payroll in all jurisdictions.
• Assist with the monthly, quarterly, and annual closing process.
• Support the Director of Finance in all financial matters of the organization
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting and a CPA.
• Experience of auditing in one of the "Big4" firms.
• 3 - 5 years experience in accounting (including internship)
• Strong technical, analytical, communication and presentation interpersonal skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
• Accurate and detailed oriented with a high level of analytical and professional skills.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment, ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.