A global high-tech company is looking for an experienced Bookkeeper to help us in our overall Finance efforts.
• Perform all activities related to accounts payable, including reviewing and processing payments to local and foreign vendors, and credit cards reconciliations.
• Responsibility for several bank accounts including daily reconciliation and monthly controls.
• Recording daily financial transactions including closing entries and cut off accounts.
• Conduct monthly account reconciliation as well as intercompany transactions.
• Reporting to governmental authorities including ITA, National Insurance and VAT
• Assist and support in year-end audit process
• Providing end-to-end payrolls for all Israeli employees
• Review and record reimbursements of employee’s travel and expense reports.
• Assist with other payroll tasks and reporting required.
• Support end of month closing and reporting with tight schedule.
• Certified Bookkeeper (Level 2 or 3) and Certified payroll accountant.
• At least 5 years’ experience of bookkeeping (experience in a global hi-tech company and multi-currency environment - an advantage)
• Experience with Priority – Must.
• Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
• Detail oriented and ability to work in a fast- paced, hyper-growth environment.
• Able to work independently, follow tasks through to completion and meet commitments, proactively seeking guidance as necessary.
• Excellent Excel skills – an advantage