We are looking for a high-motivated, skilled, independent, and responsible bookkeeper to join our growing finance team.
As a bookkeeper you will be responsible for the daily accounting duties and financial transactions in our books.
As part of your role you will:
• Perform account payable functions including record invoices, prepare payments, and reconciliations.
• Perform account receivable functions including invoicing, deposits and collections.
• Perform customer aging control
• Prepare materials for quarterly and annual audits and reviews.
• Prepare inter-company reconciliations
• Ad-hoc tasks as required.
You should bring with you:
• Certified bookkeeper (Minimum level 2. Type 3 is an advantage)- minimum 5 years experience
• Experience working with Netsuite - Advantage
• bookkeeping experience within a Hi-Tech or multi-national company – advantage
• High-level English (both spoken and written)
• Strong Excel skills
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Team player and service-oriented
• Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
• Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment