• Be the focal point for the customer’s support needs.
• Identify growth opportunities for expansion in revenue.
• Upselling Cross selling to existing clients.
• Manage the onboarding / training of new clients.
• Ongoing user management.
• Act as customer advocate internally while effectively collaborating with internal teams including product management, engineering, sales and finance.
• Track & monitor tech cases’ status identify areas of concern.
What will you bring to the team:
• 1-2 years’ experience as a CSM /Technical Customer Success Manager
• Previous experience with account management and customer growth processes
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, Industrial Engineering, or equivalent.
• Technical background in web environment - Advantage.
• Familiar with SFDC - Advantage.
• Fluency in English with emphasis on reading and writing.
• High level of responsibility, organizational & performance abilities.
• A fast learner with the ability to work independently.
• Customer support orientation.
• A team player with excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate with other departments.