As part of the work, you will research new technologies, constantly improve our production, development and regression environments.
You will design, develop and automate our work making our Software teams more efficient.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
- 4+ years of experience in a software development team preferably as a DevOps Engineer.
- Strong scripting skills (e.g. Python, Bash)
- Quick learner and adaptable to new technologies.
- Responsible, Well organized, Team-player , Problem-Solver that get things done!
- Experience with source-control tools such as Git and tracking system like JIRA.
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge in High Availability
- Experience with working on and managing Linux environment
- Experience with makefiles and build environment
- Familiarity with Databases (e.g. MySQL)
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins