· Monthly closings
· Budget and forecasting, actual vs. budget analysis
· Tax fillings including transfer pricing and incentives application
· Cashflow management
· Financial statements according to IFRS
· IC transactions/balances management and Consolidation procedures of
· Oversee and support bookkeeping department
· Work with external and internal auditors, implement policies and improve
processes and controls.
· Work with corporate in a global environment
· ERP maintenance, improvement and implementation
· Other ad-hoc assignments as required
· CPA with BIG 4 experience.
· At least 2 years’ experience after internship as an assistant
controller/controller in a high-tech company.
· ERP experience – a must, NetSuite – advantage
· IFRS reporting knowledge
· Excellent excel skills
· Excellent English
· A positive, Independent, self-motivating and great at locating and solving problems
· Deadline oriented and reliable