· Participate in pre/post sales process to understand customer environment and requirements.
· Hands-on part - execute Proof of Concept deployments, management & troubleshooting/support.
· Prepare technological documentation to potential customers such as proposals, statements of work.
· Engage with product management and development teams in order to provide feedback from customers
· Prepare various customer-faced materials and conduct training, support during conferences and shows.
· 2-3+ years’ experience in a pre-sales/support position
· 2-3+ years’ experience in an information security domain (SOC preferable) or network security domain
· Technical experience: TCP/IP, Layer 2 and Layer 3 protocols and architecture, Linux environment,
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, good interpersonal and service-oriented attitude, proven team-player, motivated and self-learner.
· Suitable to fast-paced startup environment and culture
· ICS experience preferred
· Position requires approximately 25-30% travel abroad