In this position you will:
Work with business analysis to determine requirements and create software solutions that integrate with sophisticated server functionality.
Use agile methodology to integrate testing and support QA process.
Experience developing easy-to-use, intuitive application interfaces for non-technical end-users.
Working with people in many different roles including IT, QA Product Management and end users.
- At least 3 years of experience developing on server side.
- SQL databases experience required.
- Design patterns and strong OOP knowledge.
- Practical experience in continues and deployment integration.
- Strong knowledge in BDD/TDD methodologies.
- BSc Computer Science or equivalent experience.
· Knowledge / experience in MVC, WPF advantage.
· Knowledge / experience in Web applications (HTML, Java Script, DHTML) advantage.
· Knowledge / experience in Hibernate-advantage.
· Agile methodology experience an advantage.