About the position:
In this position you will develop and improve the Aternity agent – the heart of the Aternity product. The Aternity agent is a highly-intrusive stealth-mode component running on millions of user devices and collecting the core metrics Aternity leverages for its data analysis.
This position is an extremely technical position - you will be expected to handle complex Windows system tasks that require thorough analysis and robust implementation as well as guide, mentor and help your team members.
- Hands-on development of complex, highly technical features
- Deliver high standards for code quality, testing, and performance
- Effectively perform troubleshooting and diagnostic analysis of severe (Tier 5) support cases.
- Work closely with other colleagues – QA, product, UI and BI.
- Improve your skills, learn from and mentor top-notch engineers and enrich other team members
- Create an effective fruitful and fun working environment.
- At least 5 years of proven experience as a professional software developer C#, Java, C++
- Excellent analytic skills
- Passion and proven track record of resolving complex problems
- Strong Object-Oriented Analysis and Design skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player, leader, confident, can-do attitude, independent, passionate
- Managerial experience
- Knowledge of browsers behavior, web applications, Chrome extension development & TypeScript
- Expertise in Windows internals and/or Low-level programming
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process