Identify security vulnerabilities in our services and develop mitigation solutions
· Work effectively with various scrum teams to deliver required security features
· Develop automation tests to identify security vulnerabilities
· Evaluate and recommend new and emerging security products and technologies
· Develop and deliver training for specific security technologies/tools
· Develop innovative automation that can improve our resilience to various attack vectors
· Develop your role as a company expert in matters concerning security. This includes being participation at relevant security conferences.
· Perform Internal penetration tests for various services
What you bring to the team
· Possess expert knowledge in computer security, threat modeling, and penetration testing. In particular deep knowledge of SMTP and HTTP protocols, cryptography, authentication protocols, authorization schemes, andsecurity engineering is a must.
· Demonstrated passion for security
· Demonstrated expertise in network protocols (primarily TCP/IP, UDP, SMTP, HTTP/S)
· Experience with automation technologies, using Perl, Python, Ruby, bash or other scripting languages
· Communicates clearly both verbally and in writing, within team and external groups.
· Can read CVEs and communicate their meaning to the engineering team by translating them into actionable stories
· Understands and performs the Secure development lifecycle process
· BS in Engineering, CS or equivalent experience.
שלח קורות חיים למשרה הקודמת למשרה הבאה